Banner created by Irish Diablo Random Bits of Pomposity: Whew!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whew!

I've been so buzy!
Hi everyone! Guess wut?! I gots new TOYS!

See my saw?! It is too a saw!
Took me a while to figger out how to get it outta that...packing crate (?),and assemble it, but I did.

Ain't it a purdy saw? I lurv my saw. I wanna saw all day. (Keep sayin' it Toni. You'll eventually convince yourseff.)
Like my otha saw?
This baby ROKS! Not one speck of sawdust! (Embiggin' if ya' don't believe me.) Its a plunge saw (for those of you that don't "do" tools), and with it one can cut anything almost all the way through, on a flat surface...great for flooring.
Did I say "flooring"? Can Toni rock some flooring, or what?! And on a 45 degree angle, I might add.

So it took me a week! Shaddup! I gotta regular (kinda') yob, ya' know!
Two rooms down. (If a looong ass hallway isn't considered a "room", it should be!) Three big ones to go. All in teak. I'm stoked.

Wes' room before.

And after.

Compliment me, please. I need motivation.



Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters