Banner created by Irish Diablo Random Bits of Pomposity: Les See...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Les See...





...just how much pogie bait (snax), and otha goodies I can stuff into that flat-rate box, destined for a studdly, deployed ("adopted babie"), Soldier.
(Yea, I cut those bitches open, and modify 'em. Only way to efficiently cram them mothas. I think I hold a record of sorts...13#'s!)
(Click for larger versions.)
Layering is the key (invert tuna/cracker paks, fill spaces), and stuffin' every.single.inch with candies, single-use, drink mixes, n such. I also remove granola bars, popcorn and the like from the original boxes.
Liquor? What liquor? I don't see no stinkin' liquor!

Packaged pepperoni makes for good cushion for non-existant liquor (I leave a lil air in the ziplok too), and mmmmm...M&M's don't melt in the rising heat!

Tossed in a letta, recent pic, popcorn, more candies, and a self-addressed envelope (if mah "baby" has a minnit to respond), and that's purdy much it for this box.

Chili din't fit, and the mints woulda prolly been mush anyways.
*Sniff*. Lil ova 10 pounds. I'm loosin' mah touch!

On tha waaaay, Cav Scout! Lil T luvs ya'!

Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters