Banner created by Irish Diablo Random Bits of Pomposity: Perceptions

Friday, January 27, 2006

Perceptions


My bloggy momma posts pics of half-nekkid lovelies from time to time. She does it for her "boys" (deployed and otherwise). Her selections are usually superior specimens; flawless, silken skin and flowing manes, skimpily attired.
Seeing these lovelies pop up on my screen when I visit her blog bothers me not. I too, find beauty in other women. I'm not offended, or intimidated by it. I've posted one or two myself.
I find the above photo beautiful; two soft, beautiful women embracing, touching, exchanging soft kisses.
No, I'm not a lesbian. Few women that I know are, and NONE would find that pic offensive.
I'm also not a homophobe. I don't care what you do in your home, who you do "it" with, and I don't judge. Be rather POMPOUS of me if I did: "Judge not, least ye be judged."
That said, I find myself wondering why THIS just gives me the "heebie jeebies"???



And, why is it that men seem more intimidated by viewing pics of half-nekkid men?
Is it me, and is this a skewed misperception?
One reader said he wouldn't return because I post them.
Just wonderin'...
Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters