Banner created by Irish Diablo Random Bits of Pomposity: "Narced" N Chit

Saturday, January 28, 2006

"Narced" N Chit


I dove twice yesterday. The first was a scheduled dive; recovery of a Rolex dropped from a pier. Twenty two minutes "down time" at 32 feet. No problemo.
Unfortunately, I was called to another dive site only an hour later. Three more "punches", total down time, almost 120 minutes, 47 feet, and little time to off-gas in between. It sometimes happens in emergencies, and I'm used to it.
Experiencing nitrogen narcosis, or being "narced" is kinda like getting "gas" at the dentist, albiet without the involuntary drooling. It's affects diminish with time.
One shouldn't drive, operate machinery, attempt oral copulation, or walk around with pointy thangs when "narced".
Add to that list, "Thou shalt NOT talk on the phone to bloggers that you've never met, whilst "narced".
I read something humorous and just HAD to call tha guy, right? I mean he DID give me his phone numba, so I should use it, right?
WRONG!
I giggled like a pre-pubescent teenager, asked him extremely personal questions that he fielded like a pro, and I think I might have proposed phone sex. No, not really, but I'm sure I musta' sounded like a blithering IDJIT! Or a stalker. Or both!
Forgive me, oh gentle blogger. I knew NOT what I was doing.
And by the way...phone sex with you would, no doubt, be a pleasure. You've got one sexy voice!
Free Web Site Counter
Website Counters